Wednesday, March 30, 2011

kawasaki 500

so earlier this year i got a Kawasaki ex500 as a first bike, with No riding experience.. a Big mistake!!!
if anyone is interested in learning how to ride. definitely take a motorcycle safety course.  4 crashes later, i taught myself the basics to riding. I feel confident about my abilities  controlling my bike,but i would still try to take the course to improve my skills

anyway tonight was a big disappointment,  after waiting weeks for my new blinkers to come in the mail.  At 10:30pm i got them mounted onto the bike.  Only to find out the wires were too Short!!!   everything is closed already so i just have to wait till tommrow.

My Bike is pretty damaged cosmetic wise, so i plan on turning it into a streetfighter. *just a peek* B4 i crashed it. more pictures later

9 comments:

  1. Wish I had A bike. I learned to ride on my friends.. I'm much more comfortable now though. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, got a Honda VTR 1000 myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand, don't you need to pass a license test to drive one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Motorcycles rule. That sucks about the wires though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loooks amazing. sorry for the wireing stuff, but i dont know much about motorcycles.

    foollowed and supported you though, get some new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sucks that you crashed that bad boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My biggest fear about motor bikes...crashing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol if u ride u will fall.

    no u can ride with a permit, or without one ilegally haha

    ReplyDelete